The Bioinformatics Core at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging supports collaborations with research laboratories both inside and outside the Institute.
We have expertise in biostatistics and bioinformatics including:
- Next-generation sequencing data manipulation: read-mapping, normalization, statistical comparisons between samples
- Genome assembly and annotation
- Applied statistics for high-throughput screen datasets (mutant libraries, drug libraries, etc.)
- Sequence analyses: protein and regulatory motif searches, inference of function of natural variants
- Experimental study design for adequate power
If you are interested in collaboration please contact us.